An ordinary day...
- go home after work, grabbed my swim gears and head to the community center
- pool close at 7, got there at 5:50. Start doing my regular (500m warm up, 600m drills, 500m paddles, 500m pull cool down)
- 10 min before the pool closes, a kid decided to puke in the pool....everyone out (on the positive note, at least I got 90% of my swim done)
- hit the treadmill in the gym for 30 min. 20 min easy. Last 10 min decided to bump up the intensity. Hit Zone 3 (Heart rate 176) at 9.1 miles per hour. Legs felt great!
- as I wiped the treadmill for the next person, I dropped the bottle of water and splashed over a girl..*duh*
- showered and headed out...ate a lot...