Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Friday, April 16, 2010
I can still remembering before I crossed the finish line, people were cheering at me to keep going. There was a kid who was right behind me.
- Migrate to Canada and received FREE medical and health plan (my family pay nothing for my operation and the drugs I am taking right now)
- Diagnose with cancer from a random blood test (I had no visible signs of having cancer)
- Be on the Waiting list and found an organ in six months (most people died from waiting too long)
- No body rejections from this still un-proven operation
- Getting drunk (lots!) in university and the liver is still healthy
- Having a liver transplant for 19 year and it keeps on ticking! (Well liver doesn't really tick..but you know what I mean)
- Swim, bike and run long....and loving it...
Thanks for reading...
Monday, March 08, 2010
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
“If you want to win you need to train 1200 hours like Justyna (Kawuckchuck). You are not even close.” he said.
“That’s rediculous! Not to mention totally ‘questionable’,” I said.
“But have you tried? No. That’s why you won’t win. If you train 1200 hours THEN you will know how to train. You are not even close.”
The thing that blew me away is that it was immediately apparent that he comes from a COMPLETELY different world than we do. He’s right, we aren’t even close. Nowhere near it.
When guys like him talk about training it’s not about getting faster or making some team, it’s about *winning world cups*. Even when he’s talking to someone he doesn’t know.
Excuse me while I go to the Y and run on the track before heading to Prayer Meeting.