1. I bought new clothes. Two dress shirts, two under shirts, belt and a pair of casual dress shoes. A whole year of shopping done in a few days :) I am tempted to get more shirts BUT I figure I have enough in my closet already. Always need more tri gears though :D
2. My mom had been
3. My butt is healing nicely. Thanks everyone for their concern. It's about time I get back in the game.
Sun (1 hr run)
Mon (1 hr 30 min run)
Today (1 hr run + 15 min bike)
Legs are taking it well given that last week I done nothing. My HRM died (suspect no battery). So to make sure I am running in the desired heart rate, I sing.
If you live where I live and you see a crazy nut running around blasting out (horribly) songs from the Goo Goo Dolls, yeah, that's me.
4. Ordered two Spinerval dvds..hmm :) One of them is a 5+ hour training video!! Darren (who told me to get that DVD), you are gonna kill me.
5. Sunday night, my family had Popeye chickens and red wine. Hmm...yes we are very festive :). Good food and good talks.
6. Last Dec, I weighted 145. Right now, I am 152. Am I worry? No. I do need to focus on my nutrition/diet. Since holiday is over, chocolate is out the door :)
7. Church had a number of Christmas events. Very nice.
Holiday is quite lax in my part. Lots of chilling. Life is good.