Friday, September 02, 2005

Sixth Week - 27th Day Training
Slow Jog
Drink: 750 ml water
Distance: 12.18 km (http://tinyurl.com/cgthg)
Calories burned (base purely on weight and distance) = 820
Intensity: Light
Time Started: 6:15 pm
Time Ended: 7:45 pm
Duration: 1 hr 30 min (90 min)
Weather: Cool and light wind (24 degrees)

I changed the route a bit b/c I am suppose to go to Btea with some Emmanuel ppl at 8 pm. I thought I took a shorter route. Ha, in the end it was 12 km as well ;). Slow run indeed. Using my HRM, I keep my heart rate below 150. So slow. The HRM is good tool. I know now whenever I am running too fast. The knees felt some pain about 7 km into the run. I stop and took a min walk. The pain came back one more time and I took another walking break. Last thing I want is to injure myself before the long run.

No comments: