- Guelph Olympic Tri this Sun. My first tri for the season.
- I have 8 days before I taper for Half Ironman Peterborough (July 5th). This week packing a lot of double sessions and a few nice hard sessions :) (hill repeats, miles repeat etc.)
- I feel stronger on the bike. However, looks can be deceiving. Will see whether those big gear grinding sessions are paying off.
- My cat was sick yesterday. He stopped eating and drinking. Will bring him to the vet today after work.
- I finalize all my payments to the Australia Transplant Games in Aug. Will now figure out how to bring bike over and where to go in New Zealand.
- Got a lot of friends getting into running and triathlon (Anners).
- for now...train, train, train, eat and rest.