Back from Boston
- the drive was 8.5 hrs one way. That's about the limit I can drive on one day.
- drink a whole lot of coffee. On average, I had 3 cups a day.
- Had a lot of junk food. It is very difficult to eat healthy as there are only fast food restaurants along the highway.
- University tour. We visited Harvard and Browns University. I feel smarter just by being in the campus =D
- Hang out in Rhode Island. Me and some buddies went to visit a pastor who use to pastor my church. He lives in Rhode Island. It was very nice.
- Quiency Market. We went through a few palces in Boston on Sat. It was nice. I love the historic buildings.
- what did I bought? Tea, of course. Bought two boxes for friends. I also got some coffee beans for myself. :) (I guess I will be drinking more coffee than before)
Pics to come. I would not mind making another trip down to Boston.
PS - I've been tagged by both Cdnhollywood and TriBoomer. Will posted up 7 random things about me in the next post.