Friday, November 25, 2005

I did my homework today.

Woke up at 5:45 am. Fought with my brain for 10 min (like Wil). Got up dressed and went for a 45 min run.

I tested my winter gears. They worked flawlessly. My YakTrax gripped the snow like velcro. My Seirus Combo scarf kept my nose, mouth and throat warm. My winter jacket from MEC blocked the wind. My combo gloves did the job. And the ladies ski socks I bought from an outlet sale last weekend kept my toes from numbing. The men ski socks were $7 dollars and the ladies were $3.50. So I grabbed two pairs instead of one. Yes they are ladies ski socks. As long as they keep my feet warm, they are all good.

I got this quote from a daily inspiriation email. This just clicks. Don't worry about time..just go g o go :)

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use"
Earl Nightingale

2 comments:

Bolder said...

good run Cliff! keep convincing MIND it made the right decision!!

anners said...

where did you get the YakTrax from??