Sunday, November 01, 2009

The best part about running

Haven't update this blog for a while..I have been slowing getting back on training. Swimming 2 k, 2-3 times a week. Riding and running whenever. I just came back from a semi long run (17 km). It was easy down the trail and back. In the last 30 min, my stomach was growling and all I thought about was chocolate. Huge temptation to stop at McDonalds or the gas station for chocolate bar. I ended up going back home. Had two oranges, dark chocolate, yogurt, then some noodles and veges.

Hmm..best part about running clearly is the eating after.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

With you on the eating!

ShirleyPerly said...

Good to hear from you! I have been eating a lot since my first iron tri. And lots of leftover Halloween candy in the stores on sale -- DANGEROUS!

brendaj said...

Me too on the chocolate. My rule is that I don't even let myself think about any food at all until the second half of a run!