Friday, July 21, 2006

Rest week is over...starting the aerobic engine

Finally. That's all I have to say. Going out and Church stuff have occupy me in the past two weeks. So there was very little time to train. With decrease in training, diet wet out the door. It ain't bad. I was living like a normal person.

However, I have been feeling more cranky than ever. Maybe this is my time of the month.

I had it. Tonight, I am going to swim 2 - 2.5 km. It's about time. Going slowly back into my diet. Yams, I miss you.

Tomorrow, I am going for a 3-4 hr bike ride with Will. We are going to climb a few hills. The pace is relax. Just slowly easing myself back into training. In the afternoon, friend is having a bbq. Sun, early ride before Church. Then in the afternoon probably run or swim.

I ask the boss to take Wednesdays off in August. This is the time I am into my build period. Actually it ain't a build b/c I ain't pushing my intensity. It is more like a Base.

Signing up for Ironman USA on Monday. :O....nothing else to say...I need a good occupation name...perhaps Spandex Wearer:D

Have a great weekend, everyone...weather up here is looking great. With TdF ending, I don't have a reason to staying up late.

12 comments:

Hilda said...

Just like a normal cranky person?

Well, better to go back training, how you missed it?

Have a nice training!!!

elaine s said...

I hope you leave our Professional Spandex Wearer title at home when you come to the cottage or else I will have to cover you up in a sarong!

Mike said...

Rested and recharged...hit it hard Cliff! Aerobically of course!

Rae said...

How exciting! I can't believe you'll be signing up tomorrow, that's huge!

CityLights said...

Good luck on powering back up.

Jennifer P said...

Wow! Just catching up on your adventures. Fantastic and inspiring...

Comm's said...

Occupation: Soul Warrior

Chris said...

That time of the month? Cliff... is there something that you've been hiding from us all this time?? :)

Unknown said...

Enjoy the next base training period and congrats on signing up for an IM tomorrow. That's Awesome!

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Cliff,

Have a good ride with Will.

IM USA... maaaan, that's great!

Stay tuned...

(103 days to my first IM)

Anonymous said...

Do you think avian flu is going to be a problem ?

I heard it would hit USA & Canada this fall.

Is there anything to the avian flu panic ?

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Chevrolet cheyenne