Saturday, January 21, 2006

2 1/2 hr on the bike with theological drivel....


Today I am prepared. I have my gel (Carb-boom Apple Cinnamom). Two bottles of water and one bottle of gatorade. I rented Kingdom of Heaven. As my friend call the movie "theological drivel", it wasn't as bad as I thought. The story is very weak with Christianity themes. Which is ironic b/c that's what the crusade was all about.

The ride was better than last Saturday. Proper nutrition and hydration is everything. Heart Rate, I kept it low. Highest I went was 145. It averaged around 130s. I have been spending a lot of time on my drops. No back pain. Lucky me. I am going to get the bike fitted once I get my aero bar.

Since Kewl tagged me, I have to think of five strange things about me:

1. In University, I once wrote an exam with a crayon. It was a SQL exam and the answers are one long statement. Me and my friend decided to write it with a crayon. It was fun and I got an A.

2. I tend to drool the most when I am commuting. Enough said :)

3. Back in university days when I started working out, my friend notice my left chest is bigger than my right. Till this day, my left boob is still bigger.

4. I naturally have grey hair. This is from my mother's side. I get tease a lot when I was little. I don't mind now. Besides, I look more mature this way :).

5. Like Kewl, I am introvert at heart as well. There only a handful of people that I am realy close to. And with these people I am very sarcastic. In fact, I am down right nasty. Me and my friend, Len use to made fun of each other a lot. I mean, we still do.

That's that. I guess I should tag someone. I tag Jessica and Jen.

Have a great weekend everyone. I have follow CMS's no limit training till end of Feb.

I am now entering Base 1. It looks good. Body and mind are roaring to go.

9 comments:

Rae said...

Great job on your ride!

Anonymous said...

Cool, I mean strange, stuff Cliff. Thanks for sharing, especially about your (snicker) uneven "boobs".

Ellie Hamilton said...

Fun things to know about you, Cliff!

Just saying Hi! to you on my self-appointed "Say Hi! to Your Friends Sunday!"

TriZilla said...

Hee hee, thanks for the tag. I'm gonna have to give that some thought.

Great ride!

Thomas said...

Isn't that funny, that's exactly the same film my wife got yesterday - haven't watched it yet though.

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Hi! (Blame Ellie...lol.)

Chris said...

Heh, of all us bloggers laying everything out there for the general Internet to read, I don't think I've seen any of us claim to be an extrovert yet. :)

Comm's said...

I agree about biking and nutrition. goodness i remember I couldn't even get a bottle out of cage and keep upright and moving at the same time. Now its all about jamming my face full of calories to help my run.

Bolder said...

i lurve Car-boom Apple Cinnamon... i lurve, lurve, lurve it...

it's like eating apple pie, ... um, blenderized and shoved in a tube, ...

but, it's still awesome!!!!!